Tuesday 14 September 2010

Digital Graphics - Animal Faces

What i did - I started off by taking a picture of my friend and uploading onto the computer then opening it in photoshop. Then i used the internet to find a picture of an animal of my
choice when i had found one i opened that on photoshop as well then i
took features from my friends face and put them onto the animal face.

 








How i did it - I done most of this by using the lasso tool on photoshop and selecting around some of the features of his face and pasting them onto the animal face then scale them up or down to fit and erase bits so they fit in better.

What i thought of my results - I think the end result looked good as the eyes blend in really well and the lips made the photo alot more cartoon like and interesting but i would of liked to try and put more features of the human face on the animal but i didnt feel that any more would fit in that well. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment